Please check back with us in the late summer for more details on the 2020 Annual IOMC Annual Meeting. The change is due to the COVID-19 and the full attention of our Fellows and members with our communities.
We are eager to celebrate the Crain's Chicago Business Notable Women in Health Care at our Annual Meeting. At this time, we are fortunate that this incredible women leaders will be joining us:
- Deatra Howard, Chief Nursing Officer, Loretto Hospital
- Suzet McKinney, CEO and Executive Director, Illinois Medical District
- Marsha Rosner, Charles B Huggins Professor in the Ben May Dept. of Cancer Research
- Laura Skarnulis, COO, American Board of Medical Specialities
- Audrey Stillerman, Assoc. Director of Medical Affairs, UIC Office of Community Engagement & Neighborhood Health Partnerships
- Karen Teitelbaum, President and CEO, Sinai Health System
- Terr E. Weaver, Dean and Professor of Nursing, UOI at Chicago, College of Nursing
- Linnea Windel, President and CEO, VNA Health Care
More details about our keynote speaker and honored guests will be available in the near future and to reserve your spot!!