Numbers are in... Managed care rolls decline in June
The state’s Medicaid managed care rolls saw a slight dip in June, according to recent data from the Department of Healthcare and Family Services. [Health News Illinois]
Enrollment in HealthChoice Illinois was 2,800,420 as of July 1, down 0.4 percent from the 2,810,482 enrolled on June 1.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois saw a small increase in its enrollment, while the other four health plans saw their enrollment decline.
As of July 1, enrollment totals were:
· Aetna Better Health – 424,677 (2.1 percent decrease from June 1)
· Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois – 696,745 (0.1 percent increase)
· Molina Healthcare – 334,546 (0.3 percent decrease)
· CountyCare Health Plan (Cook County only) – 435,299 (0.1 percent decrease)
- Meridian Health Plan – 872,738 (no percent change)